- Original Passport
- 2 Photos
- Confirmed tickets to and fro Singapore.
- Singapore Visa application form no.14 A.
- 6 month’s bank statement with attested by a bank employee only.
- Covering letter
- Confirmed Hotel Bookings.
Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Singapore Consulate in India, and not Jas Tours and Travels.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD SINGAPORE VISA FORM
Additional Information for Singapore Tourist Visa for Indians:
- Passport: Original Passport with the validity of minimum six months from the date of travel and minimum one blank page required.
- Please Note: Attach all old passports (if any).
- Handwritten passport will not be accepted.
- Visa Application Form: Form 14A to be duly filled and signed by the applicant with blue or black ink pen.
- Signature – Signature on page 2 below Yes & No column (part III). At the end of the form on page 3 above the applicant signature column.
- **For minor both parents signature and child sign / thumb impression as per passport required.
- If any correction in form, correction can be done, but passenger has to sign near the same column, do not leave any information blank to avoid delay in submission.
- Form to be filled with date, place and all columns should be completely filled by one pen and one hand writing.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size colored photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Applicant’s name and passport number must be mentioned behind one photograph.
- Photographs should not be more than six months old, scanned/ stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering Letter: Personal Covering Letter containing below mentioned details:
- Name and passport number
- Resident address and contact numberDate of travel
- No of passengers travelling together
- Details of land itinerary and place of stay in Singapore
- Applicant’s employment details
- Details of previous travels to Singapore (if available)
- Details of local Sponsor (if available)
- The letter should be duly signed by the applicant and addressed to – The Consulate General of Singapore, Mumbai.
- Please Note: Covering-Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
- Updated Bank statement for the last 3 months with applicant’s name, a/c no. with bank seal & sign
- Last 3 month’s salary slip
- Airline Reservation: Confirm return ticket with E ticket number.
- If the applicant is salaried then need leave letter on company letter head is required.
- If Children traveling with a parent then NOC from another parent with passport copy of parent.
- Student ID card is required is the passenger is a Student
- Honeymoon Travelers: Original Wedding Card has to be submitted along with the visa application.
Additional Singapore Tourist Visa Notes 2 :
- For Passport issued outside of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh, require two stay proof [updated Electricity bill (period should last month) or Telephone bill (period should last month) or valid leave & license agreement copy or original society letter or Credit card statement]
- Blank passport holders who have not travelled to USA, SCNEHNGEN, UK, AUSTRALIA, JAPAN, NEW ZEALAND, CANADA now would require hotel confirmation and Employment proof or leave letter from Company.
- Consulate may ask for any additional documents.
Additional Singapore Tourist Visa Notes 3 :
All visitors to Singapore must
- hold a passport valid for 6 months at the time of departure,
- hold an onward or return ticket.
- have sufficient funds to stay in Singapore.
- convince an immigration officer that they have ties (job, home, financial assets or family) that will take them back to their home country.
Additional Singapore Tourist Visa Notes 4 :
Singapore tourist visa photo requirements:
- The photos must be very sharp and clear.
- The size must be 3.5cms X 4.5cms and be borderless
- You must be looking directly at the camera and your eyes should be wide open.
- 80 % face and must be in the centre of the photo.
- The top of your shoulders must be visible in the photo.
- Photos should be taken without hats and head covering unless these are normally worn and are a religious or cultural requirement and if they do appear in the photos, your face should not in any way be obscured.
- If you normally wear glasses, these should be worn in the photo but there should not be any flash reflection obscuring your eyes and no part of the frame should cover your eyes. Also sunglasses and tinted lenses cannot be used.
- The background should be white unless your hair or head covering is of that color in which case the background should in a shade of light gray dark enough to make your hair or head covering clearly visible.
Singapore Tourist Visa Terms & Conditions
- Only Tourist Visas available for Singapore.
- Minimum process time for Singapore tourist visa is 8 working days.
- Please note that the visa application will be made only after the required documentations are completed and all the payments are cleared.
- Please ensure that documents you provide are not forged. Strict actions could be taken for the concerned.
- We recommend applying for your Visa at least 10 days prior to your arrival. We require 5 -10 working days to process your visa. In case of application being on hold with the Immigration, the approval may take 2 more working days.
- Please exit on or before the validity date of visa concerning with the type of visa you take.
- This tourist visa is only fora visit and tourism purpose only. Traveller cannot perform any work/job in Singapore while staying on this visa.
- Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Singapore Consulate in India, and not Jas Tours and Travels.
- Once your Visa Application is submitted to Singapore Consulate, Singapore Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved or rejected or in the event that your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to Singapore.
- Once Visa is approved, we will be sending you a copy via e-mail since the visa is an electronic visa. You need to print the visa copy and upon arrival at the airport you may proceed to the passport control section, no need for original copy.
- Please match the details mentioned on visa from passport, in case of any discrepancy please inform us within 2 working days, if you are not informing to us within 2 working days it will be deemed as acceptance of visa in correct manner and Jas Tours & Travels will not be responsible for any inconveniences caused for same reason..
- Please note that our company is not responsible for any traveller having medical problems. Should you wish to make any travel insurance for the traveller, you may let us know in advance before making the visa.
- Make sure that you are holding a confirmed return air ticket.