Documents required for applying Dubai Tourist Visa
1. Scanned Passport copy (First and last Page)
2. Scanned latest passport size photograph.
3. Scanned Pan Card (For All Indian Applicants above the Age of 21 years)
Applying for Dubai Visa through us is this simple
Pay online via our secure payment gateway
Upload your documents
We verify and submit your documents
Receive your Visa
Why choose us? Because we are Amazing in what we do!
1. Visa Services for all Countries.
2. 7 years of experience in Visa processing.
3. End-to-End Visa Assistancecopy.
4. Safety & Confidentiality.
Simple steps to get a Dubai Visa
Jas Tourism has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. We offer a superior, quick and hassle-free Dubai Visa facilitation services. With extremely professional and dedicated team of travel visa experts, we are here to cater to all your Dubai visa applications requirements.Throughout your visa process, you will have one dedicated visa expert handling your application.
Here are the steps to apply for a Dubai Visa through Jas Tourism
Step 1: Provide your travel details to our Visa Expert and get all your queries answered by them
Step 2: Pay your Dubai visa fee online and upload all your documents online through our secured online document portal to ensure its confidentiality.
Step 3: Our Visa Experts will thoroughly verify and inspect your documents and further submit it online.
Step 4: Receive your Visa
NECESSARY INFORMATION BEFORE FOR APPLYING UAE VISA
1. Applicant age should be at least 21 years or above (male/female) if applying without a parent / husband's visa application.
2. Visa approval is at sole discretion of the immigration Officials. Once your Visa application is submitted to Immigration Department, the Visa application Fee is non-refundable.
3. Processing time for visa is minimum of 3-5 working days excluding weekends (Friday/Saturday) and Public Holidays.
4. Once Visa is approved, we will be sending you a copy via E-mail since the visa is applied online. You need to print the visa copy and carry with you during your travel.
5. Entry validity is 58 days from date of Visa approval. (Visa holder can enter on any date in the next 58 days from the date of approval)
7. Visa fees depicted here is valid for INDIAN passport holders ONLY.
8. No Grace period for stay is allowed on any visas according to new rules set by UAE immigration.
9. Ok to board is required for passengers travelling to UAE from India, Pakistan, Nepal and Sri- Lanka. Ok to board is chargeable separately depending on the airlines
10. Express Visa takes 2 working days excluding Fridays, Saturdays and public holidays in UAE and India.
11. Kindly call us at +919898993911 or +917874855444 before applying for an express visa services.
Dubai Visa FAQs
1) Do I need visa for Dubai from India?
Yes, all Indian passport holders require a visa to visit/travel Dubai. A Dubai tourist visa is most appropriate for Indians travelling to the UAE for holidaying, sightseeing, or short family visits. A Dubai tourist visa allows holder to stay in Dubai/UAE for a period of up to 96 hours, 14days, 30days & 90days. The type of visa to enter in Dubai will depend upon several factors such as nationality, purpose of your planned visit and duration. Indian passport holders travelling to UAE for tourist purposes can apply for Dubai visa thru online. Once your visa application is approved, you will receive a mail of an approved visa copy.
2) How do I get a Dubai Visa?
If you plan to visit Dubai for a shorter period, you can obtain a Dubai visa online in the form of ETA – Electronic Travel Authorization. Applicants can apply for Dubai Visa online with proper scanned copies of all the required documents from the comfort of their home. On successful completion of the process, Dubai Visa will be provided through an email in JPG or PDF format.
3) Dubai Visa Requirements
If you are traveling to UAE then submit your application and receive your UAE Visa Online.
4) Can I apply for Dubai Visa online?
Yes, of course. The UAE’s Ministry of Interior has launched a new online visa system, wherein you can submit applications and receive your UAE visa entirely online even without having to submit your passport for stamping. Travelers can apply for their Dubai visa maximum of 2 months before their date of travel, as the validity of the visa is 58 days from the date of issue.
5) What is a UAE eVisa?
It is an Electronic Visa that can be issued online through us by making it easy to obtain from any place in the world. Without the effort of applying through the embassy.
6) How many days prior to the date of travel can I apply for a Dubai Visa?
You can apply for your Dubai Visa by maximum 2 months prior to the date of arrival.
7) What are the advantages of applying for an Electronic UAE Visa?
8) What are the advantages of applying for an Electronic UAE Visa?
Once you submit your documents to us, our team of Dubai Visa experts will review your application and contact you. The normal Dubai Visa processing time is 3 to 5 working days.
9) How will I receive the Dubai Visa?
Once the Dubai Visa gets issued it will be sent immediately to your registered email.
10) Do I need to print out the Dubai eVisa once received?
Yes, you should have print out the Visa to show it at the airport. It is highly advisable to always carry a copy of your Visa throughout your trip.
11) Is the Dubai Visa fees inclusive of all charges or are there any additional service charges-levied?
The Dubai Visa fees are exclusive of all taxes and are subject to change as per the Embassy’s notice.
12) Can the entry and exit be from any Airport in UAE?
The visa is valid for entry and exit for all airports within UAE.
13) Is this Dubai Visa valid for whole UAE or only restricted to Dubai?
The Dubai Visa is valid for whole of UAE and you can visit any places within UAE.
14) Can I extend the Dubai Visa once it expires?
No, all Dubai Visas are NOT extendable & departure from Dubai must be before the visa deadline date.
15) What are the repercussions of staying beyond the validity of visa period?
You may never get a Dubai Visa again in future. It may also result into a heavy penalty of overstay besides legal action taken in Dubai.
16) Can I get a physical Dubai Visa stamped on my passport?
The UAE Embassy does not issue Dubai Visas stamps on ordinary/normal passports. It is only issued in the form of an Electronic visa.
17) Why is OK to Board (OTB) needed?
Many Indian passengers were deported back in the past, due to an expansion in fake visas to UAE. In order to control the fake visa issuance and any fraudulent activities; airlines and sponsors double check the Air tickets and UAE Visa before departure and only after checking the visa authenticity, airlines update and PNR. Ok to board if chargeable separately depending on airlines
18) What is the time taken to get the OTB?
The Airline verifies the Dubai Visa and only then confirms to Board message against the PNR. An airline generally takes at least 3 working days to update PNR after issuance of VISA.
19) What is the main purpose behind updating the OTB?
Airline mandates you to update OTB message in the PNR to confirm the legitimacy of your Dubai Visa and other relevant travel documents, thereby eliminating the chances of travelers making entry in the country with a forged visa and subsequently getting deported by the UAE immigration.
20) What if my OTB status is not updated?
In such situations, your airline has the rights to disapprove your boarding. To resolve this issue at the earliest, get in touch with our Dubai Visa Experts immediately.
21) What if my Dubai Visa gets rejected?
The approval of the Dubai Visa is solely regulated by the government of the UAE and are governed by their rules & regulations and the rejection of the Dubai visa application is the sole prerogative of the immigration authorities, therefore JasTourism.com will not be held responsible in case of visa rejection or delay.
22) Is the Dubai Visa fee refundable if it has been rejected?
No, the Dubai Visa fees are non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
23) What Are The Different Types Of Dubai Visas?
The purpose of your visit will resolved the type of Dubai Visa you need to apply for. It could be a tourist, service (Business) or transit visa.
24) What should be the validity of my passport?
Your passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
25) Do I have to submit my passport for stamping before I travel?
No required, you will receive an electronic visa, which does not require to be stamped in your passport ahead of travel. All Dubai Visas are sent thru email. You should print out a copy of your Visa before you travel, and carry it with you till your tour ends.
26) What are the working days of the embassy to Issue a Dubai Visa?
Friday, Saturday and National Holidays of UAE are considered as non-working days. Rests of the days are working.
27) Do I need to take health/travel insurance?
We strongly advised to purchase a health / travel insurance to cover youself in Dubai as medical treatment can be very expensive there. We can definitely assist you with the travel insurance as it’s an absolute necessity for International travel such as medical emergencies, baggage delay or loss etc.
28) What is the easiest way to apply for a Dubai Visa?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for a Dubai Visa is to contact us. Our services are to provide Visa for UAE with an ease along with minimal documents. We are experts in the visa and tourism sector with over 30 years of experience. Through our expertise, integrity and in-depth knowledge we commit in delivering an exceptional experience to our customers each and every time they use our service. In order to understand our unique visa needs, please drop in your query and our Expert will get in touch with you.